Monday, September 21, 2009

Bro's 21st celebrations party

My mom was a babysitter last time. She take care of my 2 cousins few years ago.
They came to overnight at here last few days,
cause her mom, means my aunt helping my mom in kitchen :P
Thanks to her for helping my mom in the kitchen.
If not, my mom wont able to cook these much by herself.

homemade buffet by my mom and aunt
Just those satays & PIG are order from outside

as they said my mom's meehoon is delicious since last time
~* meehoon & meesiang *~

WuKong with its cloud everyone know it
but, Mashi-Maro with its cloud see before?
[my sousin sista's toys] xD


I failed to snap the whole PIG picture bcause when I try to snap the photos,
the PIG was chopped to pieces by that guy -.-
Thanks for the birthday fruit cake dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment